WEBINAR - Archives
- Category: Webinar Archives
- Created on Thursday, 19 January 2017
Essential oils are an important addition to a home pharmacy. A small selection of oils can be used for treating and preventing a large number of common health conditions, and can be easily used along with other natural approaches for supporting health and wellbeing on many levels. Join us as we welcome back David Crow, L.Ac., for part two of his essential oils series: 10 Most Important Essential Oils for a Home Pharmacy.
In this webinar David Crow will discuss ten of the most important and versatile essential oils for the home pharmacy including:
• Using conifer and eucalypti oils for respiratory conditions
• Using flower oils such as lavender and geranium for calming stress and getting good sleep
• Important antimicrobial oils for infections
• Oils for general immunological support
• The most important oils for injuries and skin care
David Crow is an acupuncturist and herbalist with over thirty years experience. He is the author of several books, including In Search of the Medicine Buddha, a book about his studies of Tibetan and Ayurvedic medicine in the Himalayas. A well-known lecturer in the field of natural medicine, Mr. Crow’s work is largely focused on the synthesis of botanical medicine, ecology and spirituality. He is the founder of Floracopeia, a company that supports ecologically sustainable agriculture through the production of essential oils and aromatic treasures. For more information about David or Floracopeia visit their website: http://www.floracopeia.com.